Ads 468x60px

July 3, 2015

Super Easy Gluten Free 4th of July Cookies




Every so often I get a gluten-free recipe sent to me by one of my followers. But this one happens to be one of the best I've ever gotten. It's super easy, patriotic, plus it's gluten-free which makes it perfect for the holidays! I'm happy to share this recipe with you and I hope you all have a happy 4th of July!

Ingredients:
  • 1 package (gluten free) bobs red mill vanilla cake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • Icing (if desired)
  • Red and blue dye (if desired)
Directions:
  1. Set oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Mix all ingredients together besides dye until well blended.
  3. Evenly separate mix into 2 separate bowls and add dye to each mix if desired.
  4. Use a cookie scoop to form 2 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
  5. Bake for 12-16 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!

***makes aprox 30 light cake style cookies (using cookie scoop) I've added sprinkles to mix, and made birthday cake cookie sandwiches with vanilla frosting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment