Ads 468x60px

June 5, 2015

Taking a Vacation Back to Ohio For the First Time in 3 Years

On June 5th, I'll be taking a vacation back to Columbus, Ohio to visit my friends and family for the first time in 3 years. For most of my teenage life, I've been too sick to really travel anywhere by plane. Dealing with POTS made it very difficult for me to be able to fly due to the elevation change and problems with my blood pressure. But luckily now, I am finally able to fly again and will be taking a vacation back to Ohio for the first time in years. I'm really hoping that my body adjusts to the flying ok because if so, I may be able to travel to more gluten-free expos around the U.S. My main goal is to get myself to a good enough health where I can travel to any gluten-free expo I want and meet many more of you. Until then, I'll be gone for 2 weeks enjoying my time with friends and family back from the city I'm from. I look forward to getting back to blogging when I return! -Taylor

5 comments:

Rebecca Pytell said...

Have fun and stay safe dear! :)

Arman Liew said...

Have an epic trip mate! :D

Jade Ruiz said...

I hope your trip goes well! Enjoy the time with your family and friends.

http://glitterandgluten.blogspot.com

GiGi Eats Celebrities said...

Have fun! Enjoy yourself - taking a blog vacation is always necessary!

Taylor Miller said...

Thanks everyone!

Post a Comment