Ads 468x60px

June 15, 2015

Back From My Much Needed Vacation To Ohio

The past 2 weeks I spent time in Columbus, Ohio visiting my friends and family for the first time in over 2 years. It was definitely something I needed since it had been so long since I saw them all! I got to go to my friends' high school graduation as well as spend time with everyone I used to know back home. I have to admit that I was pretty sad to leave all them again since it's somewhere I love to stay, but I'm really excited for all the things to come with GlutenAway and to get back to work. There's a lot of great things I'm working on this summer that you'll see more of later in the year. Either way, I'm glad to be back home and can't wait to get back to blogging for you all soon. :) -Taylor

0 comments:

Post a Comment