Ads 468x60px

March 30, 2015

The Gluten Free For Life Expo Recap (3/28/15)

This past weekend, 3/28/15, I got to run a booth at the Gluten Free For Life Expo and attend for the 3rd time! I'm used to running the Gluten Free Teen's Booth every time I'm there, but since coming so far over the last 3 years, I was lucky enough to have a booth of my own this time. Over the course of the day, I got to meet some great people as well as try some amazing new gluten-free products from local bakeries that I've never tried before. All the food I tried was probably the best I've ever had so make sure to check out everything from the Gluten Free For Life Expo, below! I had such a great time and will definitely be back next year.


Setting up before the expo begins!

Lots of traffic throughout the day!

The GlutenAway booth where I was caught off guard by a picture!

The best gluten-free muffin I've ever tried from, Mangia Gourmet!

The best wrap I've ever tried from Mangia Gourmet!

Most of the booths and people here were local to Saint Petersburg, Florida. For me, it was awesome since I already live here and got to learn about so many new gluten-free products and companies! Mangia Gourmet was by far the best I found since all their food tasted amazing, plus it was gluten-free and vegan. I spent a majority of the day running the GlutenAway booth and got the chance to see a lot of people I've met before which was pretty fun. Next stop for me is the GFAF Expo in Atlanta on 4/18/15, so I look forward to seeing some of you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment