Ads 468x60px

December 5, 2014

My Top 8 Gluten Free Products Available For You!



Since starting the GlutenAway Online Expo I've gotten the chance to try tons of great gluten-free products! Each expo, we put together tons of kits for you to purchase so you can try some of these gluten-free products yourself. All the products are great but there are definitely some I would recommend over others as my favorite. That's why I decided to put together this kit of my top 8 favorite gluten-free products for you to try yourself! Just go to GlutenFreeGiftShop.com!



My Top 8 Gluten Free Products from this expo:
  • Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Cookies
  • Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies
  • Way Better Snacks Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
  • Kind Apple Cinnamon Pecan Bar
  • Enjoy Life Plentils Margarita Pizza
  • Justin's Almond Butter
  • InBars (I love every flavor)
  • Brother's-All-Natural Fuji Apple Chips


All of these products are my top 8 favorite from the expo that I have tried. I personally have tried hundreds of gluten-free products in the past so I'm glad to share my favorites with you. The best part is, you can actually purchase a kit with all 8 of these products right now!




More Featured Gluten Free Product Kits from the best Gluten Free Bloggers:
In 2015 I will be launching a campaign where every month, the biggest gluten-free bloggers will be choosing their Top 8 Gluten-Free Products for you to try. You'll be able to see what we all have tried as bloggers and what we recommend as our favorite too! Then, you will be able to try these 8 products from yourself to be delivered right to your door.

The first 3 months of 2015 will feature these bloggers and their Top 8 Gluten Free Products:


January - Erica Dermer (Celiac and the Beast)

February - Chandice Probst (Gluten Free Frenzy)

March - Cindy Gordon (Vegetarian Mama)

Each month will have a specific kit put together from select bloggers for you to try. I look forward to getting some awesome people on board for this and I hope you get to enjoy all of our favorite gluten-free products this month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment