Ads 468x60px

August 8, 2014

Taking A Break To See My Girlfriend After 8 Months

If you've been following me for a while then I'm sure you've seen and heard me talk about my amazing girlfriend, Breann. We've been dating almost a year and a half now, both have celiac disease, POTS, and so many other things in common! But the one thing we don't have in common is living in the same area. We are in a long distance relationship and haven't seen each other since last January. As you can imagine it's extremely hard to go that long without seeing someone you love. After waiting 8 months though I'm happy to say I'll finally be spending time with Breann in person this week! We've both waited so long to see each other and I can't begin to tell you how excited we are. That being said, I'm sure you know we'll be wanting to spend as much time together as possible. I'll be taking a break from blogging for 1 week to spend time with Breann but I'll definitely be back to blogging next week! I'm always posting pictures on Instagram so I'm sure you will see lots of them on there while we enjoy or week together. I hope you all have a fantastic week and look for more posts to come when I get back! -Taylor

1 comments:

Angela H. said...

Have fun!

Post a Comment