Ads 468x60px

August 18, 2014

Back From My Amazing Vacation I Had Visiting My Girlfriend!

Some pics from our first day and throughout the week!
The last time I saw my girlfriend, Breann, was back in December of 2013. As you can imagine, it's extremely hard to go so long without seeing someone you love. But finally after 8 months of waiting we go to see each other again. My vacation this August was honestly the best vacation I've had in such a long time. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with someone I find so special. I really needed this break after so many months of hard work on school, my blog, the expo, etc. So since I'm back from my vacation, here I am to share all the pictures from the amazing vacation I had!


Promise rings we got each other!
TCBY date w/ dairy free ice cream!


Our bowling date! (Which I won) 

Pictures we took before our anniversary date together!

One of my favorite pictures from our trip. :)

Our amazing dinner date at a Gluten-Free / Vegan Cafe!

Our last day together where we took lots of pictures!

In most of these pictures we look pretty normal together! You would think from looking at these pictures that we are a normal couple but we're far from that. We have so many health conditions in common and many other things in common besides that. Over the past year and a half we have gone through so much. Everything we've gone through has been in a long distance relationship but we've gone through everything together. Despite our health conditions, we always look at the best in life. We enjoy every second we have together and make the most of every situation. No matter what it is, we're always keeping each other happy and making sure our health conditions don't get in the way of that. That's something that's really special to me and something that makes me know Breann is something special too.

Our random funny pictures and how we usually are together!






























I had the best time on my vacation and I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the pictures from it too! I'll get back to posting soon with the help of my mom of course. I'm going into my senior year which means lots of preparing to do for a new chapter of my life. I'm excited to share more with you over the years and I hope you enjoy following my life over the years too.

4 comments:

Pudding-Girl / Charlie Prokopyshyn said...

hehee you guys are so cute and so inspirational! May God continually bless you and heal you :))) Great pictures - made me giggle and remind me of me and my hubby and friends...that's how we are too :P

Taylor Miller said...

Thank you so much, Charlie! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow how exciting for you! I'm glad that you had a lot of fun and I hope that you will be able to see each other again soon.

Taylor Miller said...

Thank you! We hope to see each other again in December so I'm very excited for that date to come. :)

Post a Comment