Ads 468x60px

July 8, 2013

Taking A Needed Break From Blogging

Since I'm coming up on my 1 year mark for my blog, I decided I'm going to take a week or 2 off to just take a break and get away. I'll be staying in Atlanta, GA for a week or 2 with my girlfriend, Breann, just to get away and get my mind off things. I'm so grateful to have gotten my blog to this point over the last year and I can't even imagine where it will be in the next year. I'm hopeful this time off can just help me relax and recoup to get back to blogging in a few weeks. There are so many people I can't thank enough for all the help and support they've given me along the way. My parents are the ones especially that I couldn't be more thankful for. The only reason I am the person I am today is because of them and how they've been by my side the entire way. They have always kept me strong and helped me with any problem I had since obviously living with all this stuff at 16 isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. I'm also very grateful to have a very supporting girlfriend who has helped me in so many ways as well. Having someone to relate to with Celiac Disease and just another person in my life who is so supportive is something I never take for granite and is something I value every day. It's been an amazing 1 year blogging and I can't wait to see what's in store for the next. Thank you all for the support and I will be back to blogging in a few weeks! Oh and look for a giveaway to happen when I get back as well. Enjoy your Summer! - Taylor

0 comments:

Post a Comment