Ads 468x60px

November 25, 2013

Gluten Free Spinach Artichoke Dip {Dairy Free}



For my last recipe I'm sharing for the 14 Days of Gluten-Free Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share one of my favorites. Spinach Artichoke Dip has always been amazing to me and one I really missed after I went dairy free. That's why I sought out to try and create a spinach artichoke dip that was both gluten and dairy free. My mom and I luckily found out the perfect recipe where you honestly couldn't tell the difference between the regular recipe and the dairy free one! It's both gluten and dairy free with the ingredients given and is extremely simple too make. Enjoy this dip for the holidays and Happy Thanksgiving!

This is the last recipe of the 14 Days of Gluten-Free Thanksgiving!
Ingredients: 
  • 1 can  (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped 
  • 1 pkg.  (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained 
  • 1 cup  Veganaise
  • 1 cup  Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
  • 4 Tsp.  garlic, minced
Directions: 
  1. Heat oven to 350°F.  
  2. Mix all ingredients until blended. 
  3. Spoon into 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate. 
  4. Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. 
  5. Serve! It's that simple!
The 13th recipe of the 14 Days of Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Below!


4 comments:

Kassie Frerichs said...

This looks great! I think I'm going to try and make this today or tomorrow : ) Haven't had this in forever and was diagnosed with celiac about 2 yrs ago and found out no dairy last summer. Thank you for this recipe Taylor! I am trying to learn to cook and make new things. I used to never cook lol. Btw, I love Daiya cheese and also like Follow Your Heart. The use the FYH on the pizzas at Waldos here in kc.

Taylor Miller said...

You're welcome, Kassie! Daiya is my favorite too and this recipe really is awesome. I make it every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it's always one of the best things there. Hope you like it after you try it out! I honestly didn't cook before I was gluten-free too but it gets fun the more you do it. :)

Kat said...

i'm not sure how to do this but i'd like to make a dip out of my eggplant(i have so many in my garden)..i thought i might slice and roast it with some fresh garlic then put in food processer with a lil fresh pepper..serve with carrots/celery and cucumber slices

Kassie said...

I loved it! Thanks again!!

Post a Comment