Blog changes for 2013!
- ✔ I will begin going on a Paleo diet for my 2013 new years resolution, which means I hope to add a Paleo section to my blog including recipes and much more!
- ✘ Into 2013 I will plan on conducting my first interviews and will hope to create a lot more videos throughout the year too involving gluten-free and Paleo related topics.
- ✔ I will create a lot more thorough recipes with much more detail and MORE PICTURES! Finally..
- ✔ Also, connecting with more gluten-free advocates is something I really plan on doing more of, which means my first guest bloggers and many more to follow!
- ✔ And finally my blog will eventually be 100% remodeled and hopefully more simplified as well. I want to fit my blog to not only be about providing gluten-free info, but to also be about the life experiences of what I as a teenager go through each day while living with Celiac Disease.
I have a lot to work on and have many changes coming to my blog in 2013. I hope I can continue to grow and provide great gluten-free info for you as well. I want to thank all those who have supported me over these last couple of months on twitter, facebook, etc. I could have never gotten to where I am now without all the people that have reached out to me and all the people I have connected with along the way. You all know who you are..(too many to name) I especially wanted to thank my mom who has been my biggest advocate and has helped me with everything throughout this past year. Thanks to you all and I hope you all had a fantastic New Year!