Ads 468x60px

December 27, 2012

Blog Changes for 2013!


This winter break I went to take a trip back to Ohio for the first time since moving to Florida. There was so much to think about and so much to plan when traveling, and obviously being gluten-free made it a lot harder than I thought. I'm really excited I got to go back for a week and since I was gone for an extended amount of time I only I had time to do one blog before the end of 2012. So, for my last post of 2012 I wanted to explain all the new changes coming to my blog in 2013 as well as thank all the people that have helped me along the way.

Blog changes for 2013!
  • ✔ I will begin going on a Paleo diet for my 2013 new years resolution, which means I hope to add a Paleo section to my blog including recipes and much more!

  • ✘ Into 2013 I will plan on conducting my first interviews and will hope to create a lot more videos throughout the year too involving gluten-free and Paleo related topics.

  • ✔ I will create a lot more thorough recipes with much more detail and MORE PICTURES! Finally.. 

  • ✔ Also, connecting with more gluten-free advocates is something I really plan on doing more of, which means my first guest bloggers and many more to follow!

  • ✔ And finally my blog will eventually be 100% remodeled and hopefully more simplified as well. I want to fit my blog to not only be about providing gluten-free info, but to also be about the life experiences of what I as a teenager go through each day while living with Celiac Disease.

I have a lot to work on and have many changes coming to my blog in 2013. I hope I can continue to grow and provide great gluten-free info for you as well. I want to thank all those who have supported me over these last couple of months on twitter, facebook, etc. I could have never gotten to where I am now without all the people that have reached out to me and all the people I have connected with along the way. You all know who you are..(too many to name) I especially wanted to thank my mom who has been my biggest advocate and has helped me with everything throughout this past year. Thanks to you all and I hope you all had a fantastic New Year!

2 comments:

Paula @CeliacCorner said...

Taylor, Happy New Year, and can't wait to see all the changes you mentioned! Keep up the great work you are doing, and I hope Paleo brings you good health .. Paula

Taylor Miller said...

Thanks Paula, Hope you had a Happy New Year as well!

Post a Comment