- 1 (19.8 ounce) package gluten-free brownie mix (I recommend Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or applesauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking pan.
- Combine brownie mix, flour, oil, water, eggs, and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Drop brownie mix into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until brownies are just set, about 9 minutes. Let cool in baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.