Ads 468x60px

September 25, 2012

GFree Connect

Back in October I got in contact with a company called GFree Connect! They are a website and company that makes the life of anyone gluten-free as simple as possible! They provide savings, samples, and overall great products to make life simpler. The picture above is what I received and what many of you can receive when you order a Care Pack! A care pack is a package provided by Gfree Connect that contains over 25 different gluten-free items. You can find a list of gluten-free products and items that are currently in their Care Pack Here!

The care packs have an overall value of $120 but are currently listed at a price of only $19.99 + (S&H). When I got the Care Pack in the mail I was so thrilled and excited to open it up and see what was inside. Being gluten-free it's not very often you get something like this at such a great value! Obviously this is a great deal that's hard to pass up, but Care Packs aren't the only thing provided from GFree Connect! They have event's, health professionals, and great articles to help all those gluten-free too. So get connected with GFree Connect today! I promise if you order a Care Pack you won't be disappointed!

Note: This review was strictly out of my opinion and I am in no way a sales person or trying to sell this product. I also was in no way payed to review or endorse this brand either.

3 comments:

Cindy DG said...

I just got my Gfree connect box too! It was so cool! What a neat idea! :) Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these reviews and all the other good information on your site (my brother was dx as celiac). I've made your pumpkin squares and will be bringing them to his house tomorrow (not saying they are gluten free).

My question has to do with the activated charcoal you mention in one of your WTH Wednesdays. Is there a particular brand you've had good experience with or are they all pretty similar?
Thanks so much, Janice

Taylor Miller said...

Awesome! Let me know how your family likes the pumpkin squares and reacts when you tell them its gluten-free! To answer your question, all brands are pretty much the same and have the same effects. I got mine from GNC but there are many others that work exactly the same!

Post a Comment